Sunday, January 21, 2007

:

Congratulations to all K1 athletes that participated in the Race at Mount Farlagne this past weekend. The coaches were very impressed by all athletes results and improvments. If parents have pictures could they please email me small copies so that I can place them on the blog along with the Official Results

Unofficially: K1 Boys Double Gold by Lincoln Esau in GS and Slalom
K1 Girls- Silver in GS and Bronze in Slalom for Cathleen Trafton.
Excellent times and positions for : Baxter, Lilly, Abbey, Ariana, Michele and Alexa.

Way to brave the cold.

In Entry Great times and results from Mina "Moe" Teague, Merideth "Megadeath" Langille, Joseph "The Player" Andrews and "Austin Mini" Cooper Thomas Clark. Your coaches were all proud of all of you.

K2 and Up please stay tuned for information on upcoming races as the schedule is being adjusted daily. As well the Wednesday Night Training starts this week. Training will begin a 6:00 p.m. but the hut will be open by around 4:00 as I am there early if you want to train, talk, tune or prepare.

Thanks and have a great week.

P.S. if you didn't hear Two Podium Finishes for Mens Downhillers "Mannie Osbourne Paradis and Eric Guay. Way to go Cananda......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.esncagliari.it/content/pickup-arrangement-form http://www.gpucomputing.net/?q=node/69
facebook likes facebook likes get facebook likes
Earlier I kept getting notices from my computer about downloading anti-spyware and how my computer is at risk and how they found a bunch of trojans and worms on my computer. So I opened my McAfee (thats the security I use and I thought it would alert me for any problems) so I checked it, no sweat it said nothing was wrong, so I wrote off the ones my computer was sending me because I was on the internet and I was trying to find a profile layout generator, and I thought that maybe it was false. So just in case I decide to run a virus scan to make sure everything is cool. I walk away from my computer for a few moments, and when i come back my computer is off. So I try to reboot it and it wont work. It refuses to reboot in windows regular. It gets to the little microsoft booting screen and then right before it hits the little chime and windows logo it turns black and just stays like that and wont do anything else. So I tried running a system restore point and a start-up repair in safe mode, I thought it would fix, I try again to reboot it, it does the same thing. But before my computer went haywire my McAfee said nothing was wrong, now here I am in safe mode trying to fix my computer, and McAfee is alerting me about how all my files need attention and how there all at risk.

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] facebook likes