Sunday, March 18, 2007

Farlagne Races

Notice to all parents/athletes and coaches:

Mount Farlagne race next weekend will most likely be our last race of the season. I have not heard yet from Poley about rescheduling the NB Cup races for Entry/K1 and feel that they may sanction the race at Farlagne for all: With that in mind I need to know who is planning attending the races prior to Tuesday Evening. Please email me your intentions as soon as possible so that I can send in the race list. The accomodations for this race are at the Chateau Edmondston, and parents should contact them directly to book a room. If parents are going up and they have room in their vehicles please let me know so I can find rides for athletes without them. Thanks

Because most racers will be attending this race all coaches will be attending this race. Therefore there will be no training at Crabbe Mountain next weekend.

The memorial race is scheduled for March 31st if weather permits.

No comments: