Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Camps and Races

As Christmas fast approaches it is very important to start determining what athletes will be doing and which events they will be attending. I will begin the process of contacting all athletes to find out their plans for Christmas and the new year. If you could email or call me to let me know what your plans are it would be a huge start. We are having two camps this Christmas: Christmas Camp Dec 27-31st and New Years Camp Jan2-4th. The Christmas Camp will focus on Fundamentals and starting the season. The New Years Camp will focus more on K2-Up for the Race that following weekend. I also need to know which athletes will be attending the first race at Poley Mountain on the 6-7 of January. I would suggest booking your rooms in advance of Christmas as it will fill up quickly. (The Amsterdam is our usual hotel) I know that this is a busy time of year for all but attendance at Dry Land, Camps and Races early in the season will definetly have a huge impact on your race results.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas
Rien.

No comments: